A Well Run Community Association Is An Asset To Your Property
Florida community associations are unique organizations with a wide range of legal needs. A problem for one community association may not be an issue for another. The needs of homeowner’s and condo associations vary from escalating delinquencies and collections, to maintenance and safety issues, to contract and bylaw drafting.
It is important to work with a community association lawyer who understands Florida condominium and homeowners’ association law and is committed to prompt and effective resolution. Whether your community is large or small our team at The Louis Law Firm has the experience and diversity to assist you.
The Louis Law Firm has successfully represented some of the most prestigious H.O.A. communities in Orlando and Central Florida in complex legal matters. We also represent homeowners with grievances against their community association.
Our team provides legal counsel for homeowners, timeshares, cooperatives, country clubs, condominium and homeowner’s associations.
We will help your board prepare for meetings, record minutes, create and amend bylaws and handle disputes.
Community Association Clients Benefit from the Following Services:
- Legal counsel for applicable local and state laws pertaining to community association governance
- Assistance with financial planning and budget management
- Compliance with federal laws, fair housing laws, equal opportunity laws, and other pertinent statutes
- Declaration of condominium, declaration of covenants, determination of restrictions and association bylaws
- Interpretation of rules and bylaws
- Resolution and collection of assessment disputes
- Construction defects litigation
- Drafting, revision and review of purchase agreements and contracts
- Developer issues
- Maintenance, parking, and repair issues
- FEMA benefits and declarations information
- Hurricane preparedness and recovery
A well run community association benefits the homeowners by creating a community with established guidelines for good living. Protect your investment and create peace of mind – call The Louis Law Firm with your community association issues.
- Community Association Leadership Lobby
- Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes
- Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
Related Statutes and Administrative Codes
- Chapter 720 – Homeowners Associations
- Chapter 719 – Cooperatives
- Chapter 718 – Condominiums
- Chapter 617 – Non-Profit Corporations
- Chapter 61b-15 Through 25 – Condominiums
- Chapter 61b-75 Through 79 – Cooperatives
- Chapter 468 Part VIII – Community Association Management
Contact The Louis Law Firm today at (407) 603-6044 for a consultation to discuss your community association needs.